Sunday, September 25, 2011

Me again.....a year older

It has been over a year since my last lame post, I know, but here I am again. Once in a blue moon I turn up, like a bad penny!

New shawl beginning today: the Fall Mystery Shawl 2011. It is another Goddess Knits kal. I finished MS 18 (will post photos another time) and the MS 19 is just over half done (photos another time). Today, I have pics of the yarn I will be using for FMS2011.
This is Knit Picks Shadow in the colorway Opal Heather. It is kind of a gray with flecks of blue and pink, to make it sort of like opal. I like it, so I am naming the shawl "Autumn Opal"! I bought some pink beads with pink lining from Artbeads.com. They turned out to be perfect for this yarn!

I think that this shawl will move along faster that the others have, although, much like the overconfident idiot I can be, I signed up for 3 (yes, that's THREE) other KALs that are starting soon. I will share about them when they begin.

Thankfully, I finally got my camera to sync up with my new computer. Usually what keeps me from keeping up with the blog is:
1. lack of knitting
2. lack of time
3. computer problems
4. anything else

Hopefully, I will be more reliable with the blog posts. I hope to be, anyway.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Hooray! I'm glad you're back, mom! Keep blogging! I love reading them!