Friday, August 17, 2007

A Little Pink Will Help

Well, Pi is taking so much of my knitting time that I fear my blog is beginning to get boring every time I whine talk about it. So-o-o-o-o-o-o-o...


Here is a refreshing thing. The sweetest pink, actually named Blush. It is the prettiest color of all in Knit Picks Palette yarn. See link to Knit Picks in my sidebar. This is my ck-ing (car knitting) which I also carry in to work with me and have a little quick "knit" on my breaks. I would call that a quickie, but you all would think that means something else. Admit it, ok?

The pattern is from Favorite Socks. Lots of wonderful patterns in that book. I like this one by Evelyn A Clark called Waving Lace Socks. So adorable.
Tonight is Friday Night Knitting at Ben Franklin. I enjoy it so much. Wonderful friends, three whole hours of knitting. Who can beat that? I'll be a bit late, since I work until 6:30, but two hours of knitting is better than none. Now. Should I take Pi, or this cute little sock?

1 comment:

tina said...

And what DID you take? Love the sock in prog, the yarn is such a pretty color!!!